Re[mapguide-users] pairing Open Source

mrsyer joey_syer at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 08:29:15 EDT 2008

Hello all, I installed opensource v 2.0 and had it up and running with some
maps and web pages and all was good except I couldnt view rasters. I found a
rasters.zip download on the open source website that claimed to fix the
problem I was having. Well, it sort of worked. It allowed me to load rasters
however, I then tried to view my maps, layers etc. and nothing was
referenced anymore.

So I went ahead and tried to uninstall the server because I had lost all the
files I overwrote in the rasters.zip download. Now the server is not listed
in the services and I cannot uninstall repair or remove the program. I also
cant log into the site.

basically im looking for someone to help me start from scratch, any
suggestions? thanks in advance. JS.