[mapguide-users] WMS issues in MGOS 2.01

btenbroeck btenbroeck at gmail.com
Wed May 28 06:03:08 EDT 2008

We are having trouble with transparency in MGE 2009, so I thought I would
install MGOS 2.01 to see if we would have better luck. We are trying to
consume a layer out of Geoserver. In Map 2009, this layer works fine, and is
transparent. In MGE 2009, this layer works fine, but the request is always
sent as Transparent=FALSE, and I don't seem to be able to get it to change.

In MGOS 2.01, I can get the layer to preview in Studio (however, the request
comes thru as Transparent=FALSE), but when I throw the layer into a map, it
no longer works - meaning turning it on/off does nothing - no request is
sent to geoserver.

Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?