[mapguide-users] Installing MGOS 2.0 on Windows Server 2008 withIIS7

shreepadr shreepadr at valuecad.com
Mon Nov 3 09:29:44 EST 2008

well i did try this but i am getting error page
HTTP Error 404.2 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the ISAPI and CGI
Restriction list settings on the Web server.

infact i did have the ISAPI and CGI  restriction allowed for  mapagent and
php

i am not sure whats going on here.

may be  the instrction in tom should also add a section about mapguide
studio 2009 and how to get that working on vista

thanks
shreepad