[mapguide-users] Doubts

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 12:06:56 EST 2008

Hi ah_jid!

"[1] You use 2 frame and save it index.html and frame under it you call source
mapguide url.. then share it using u rip address.. more information u can
search on networking site."

So, just replace "localhost" by my ip address? Both for Intranet and Internet?

"[2] My way is convert shp file to sdf file then use sheboygan query. it it
effective!!"

Query function is not working on my sheboygan example... What is happening?

Note: My config is mapguide 2.0.2 with IIS and php on Windows XP Pro SP2

Pedro Venâncio

[1] You use 2 frame and save it index.html and frame under it you call source
mapguide url.. then share it using u rip address.. more information u can
search on networking site.

[2] My way is convert shp file to sdf file then use sheboygan query. it it
effective!!

[3] In the process .. ehhehe

[4] No Idea!!

[5] I on tackle that. those who are have the idea, please let us know.

[6] I on tackle that. those who are have the idea, please let us know.

-----
Yazid Yusof
Mapping and Graphic Department
www.sapura.com.my