[mapguide-users] Search accross multiple layers

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 4 10:40:17 EST 2008

I think you are going to have to write code to loop through a list of layers selected by the user and query each to get results building a query against each independently. This would be a combination of the Select Within code UI and the Address Search to provide the input and select the layers.

Dave