[mapguide-users] Tracking vehicles, Displaying positions

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 6 03:17:58 EST 2008

Hi Carmelo.

If you pre-process your NMEA data and extract lat/lon values into
columns, you
can use the ODBC provider and make points of the columns.
I would suggest some kind of service that regularly does this on the
MySql server.

Since DWG is a proprietary format, you can't do it with open source tools.
Autodesk MapGuide Studio can import a DWG for you, and it is fairly
inexpensive.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S