[mapguide-users] Doubts about the use of Sheboygan Operational

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:32:11 EST 2008

Hi,

I've been more than two weeks without being able to read mail, and I do
not know if someone has already answered these questions (I got over
300 emails and is a bit complicated to look at them), then anyone could
help me with The following questions?. Thanks in advance:

1-How
it is used "query"? I never get any results in Sheboygan sample.
Anybody could send me pictures of how to use step by step and see the
results?

2-How do I edit the php script "find address" so that
the city and the state are not as they are hardcoded in the sample,
because my question is "Find Address" uses "rpc.geocoder.us" in
Sheboygan. Does it exist a general web address to find any data? this
is, can I use the function "find address" to find a name (not a number
and a name as is done in Sheboygan, to find a address), but only a name
that represents a natural space (layer "spaces") ?

3-With data
type shp, shx and sbn, is the plot DWF works, because I am not working.
I have installed the program Autodesk design review, version 9.0.0.96.
With this program does work for me the plot of DWF Sheboygan, but not
with my data type shp, sbx, sbn, dbf, idx and shx. Do I need to install
another program?

4-Anybody can send me pictures of how to use
step by step the "Markup" (create and edit), because when I edit a
markup I get the following error: "Fatal error: Can not create SWIG
object type: MgCoordinateSystemTransform as the underlying object is
abstract in C: \ MAPGUIDE2 \ MapGuide-2.0.1 \ Web \ src \
phpgenerictasks \ markup \ classes \ markupeditor.php on line 57 "?

 A greeting
 Sergio

 PD-my email is serginistal at hotmail.com if you have space problems to send the images.

 Thanks.
Descubre la nueva versión de  Messenger y pruébala gratis