[mapguide-users] Fusion custom widget: how to proceed

ataylor akt at frikshun.com
Mon Nov 10 08:30:44 EST 2008

Hi Stuart,

I don't think any questions are stupid at this point.  There's obviously a
secret handshake I'm missing ;-)

I do believe the map frame is being refreshed as both the layers pane and
map pane update after the operation, and the layers pane displays the new
Layer Group and Layer I've just created.

Below is the javascript I am using to refresh the map pane when the server
side draw_polygon.jsp completes and is posted to the "scriptFrame":

    function OnPageLoad()
    {

      parent.mapFrame.Refresh();
      alert("Map frame refreshed...");
    }

I've tried turning off all layers besides my new layer to see if my polygon
was just obfuscated, but that does not appear to be the case.

I'm just really at a loss as how to debug from here.

I have attached my draw_polygon.jsp file, just in case an extra set of eyes
can come up with something I've missed.

Thanks for responding,

Allen http://www.nabble.com/file/p20419941/draw_polygon.jsp draw_polygon.jsp