[mapguide-users] Getting FeatureSource className without Layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Nov 11 04:04:12 EST 2008

I can see that you are looking for the "DescribeSchema" call:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d5/d10/class_mg_feature_service_8694a4d43db189a32c9b2ec3171e4ece.htm#8694a4d43db189a32c9b2ec3171e4ece

Beware that a resource can have multiple schemas and classes.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S