[mapguide-users] Request.QueryString Fusion 1.1

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:29:43 EST 2008

Hi Brian, sorry I was out of the mailing list loop for a few days and
am just getting caught up - didn't mean to ignore you.

If you are using Fusion 1.1 then there should have been no substantial
changes that would affect this and so it should still be supported.
If its not working then there is likely a bug.  Can you describe a bit
more what you are (not) seeing - it seems like you are using the
TaskPane?

Paul