[mapguide-users] Draw Line ASP .NET...

Jamo181 adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Nov 12 17:09:25 EST 2008

Solved!

I had incorrect variable passed to the BuildLayerDefinitionContent()
instead of layerDef it required datasource ...

All good can write my feature to the screen and everything works!!

        //create layer
        String layerDef = "Session:" + sessionId + "//" + myLayerName +
".LayerDefinition";
        MgResourceIdentifier layerDefId = new
MgResourceIdentifier(layerDef);

        MgByteReader layerDefContent = BuildLayerDefinitionContent(layerDef,
myLayerName, "", "5","F000F");
        resourceSrvc.SetResource(layerDefId, layerDefContent, null);