[mapguide-users] How to connect oracle by using Mapguide Maestro

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:52:26 EST 2008

 Hi   Kenneth ,
Thanks for u r reply.
I followed these  links,its was really very helpful to me.
I was created one  mgp by using mapguide maestro with oracle 10g spatial( by
using OSGeo FDO Provider for oracle)  , but while seeing it in browser by
using map view ajax application  by using tis url

http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.aspx/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fSamples%2fOracle%2fLayouts%2fOraclemap.WebLayout

iam unable to see the map .its  displays only layot without displaying the
map.

if anybody is aware of this plz help me

Regards,
Padmini