[mapguide-users] Activate Hyperlink by double click

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 02:57:48 EST 2008

I simply edited the file ajaxmappane.templ and added the code for Ctrl-click
to the function OnDblClick(e).

function OnDblClick(e) {
    hidePopup(tbMenu)
    hidePopup(infoMenu)
    hidePopup(ctxMenu)
    parent.ForwardMouseDown(document, e);

    var x = e.clientX - mapPosX;
    var y = e.clientY;

    if(x < 0) {
        if(safari && x > -5) {
            moveType = RESIZING;
            return false;
        }
        return false;
    }

    var processed = parent.ClickMap(x,y);
    if (msie)
        e.cancelBubble = true;
    else
        e.stopPropagation();

    if (!processed) {
        HideHyperlinkTip();
        if(tool != 6) {
            if(hlData.url != "")
                ExecuteHyperlink(hlData.url);
            Else {
                hlData.curx = x; hlData.cury = y;
                RequestHyperLinkData(++ hlData.reqId, hlData.curx,
hlData.cury, true);
            }
        }
     }
     //end of editing
}

Then I changed the tooltip:  urlinfo = "&nbsp;Double- or Ctrl-click to open
link";