[mapguide-users] Displaying points of given GPS coordinates

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Nov 18 06:38:30 EST 2008

Very odd... the sample code used to be there...

Anyway, the code for "buffering" is avalible as part of a standard
MapGuide Web installation.
It should have the code in JSP for creating a temporary featuresource +
layerdefinition and attaching them to the map.
Those steps are the same as for drawing lines, but you have to insert
different objects into the featuresource.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S