[mapguide-users] Mapguide Portable?

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Tue Nov 18 11:56:36 EST 2008

Maybe I don't be enought clear.

I mean an app. who can I carry on a pendrive. Reason: PC without internet
(presentation, portability,...)

Like in portableapps.com

    portable - carried or moved with ease
    app - a computer program like a web browser or word processor

A portable app is a computer program that you can carry around with you on a
portable device and use on any Windows computer. When your USB flash drive,
portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have
access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC.
And when you unplug the device, none of your personal data is left behind.