[mapguide-users] New King.Oracle 0.8 - improved performance

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Nov 19 11:03:31 EST 2008

Haris,

MGOS 2.0.2 on MS2003 Server, using MG Studio 2009 for the rest of it.

Installed your .8 release.

Feature Source

            Connection ... OK

            Set coorsys Override... OK

            save ... OK

Create Layer:

            Fetched all 200+ Feauture Classes ... OK

            Properties.. OK

            Layer Preview:

                        a)nothing ... should have 20000+ geometries in
one of the selected feature class'

                        b)tried a bunch of different tables ... nothing

I don't get any errors logged anywhere that I can find.

I had downloaded and installed the instant client that was discussed
previously. Obviously we are making connection because you are getting
the list of Feature Classes.

I did both the Override thing and I also tried without the Override
thingee(It was populated correctly)

r,

dennis