[mapguide-users] Mapguide maps using openlayers

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 19 12:22:38 EST 2008

Alright, that looks odd.
It seems that the outermost div (named olMap) is hidden for some reason.
have you tried to manually set the size and position for the div?
like: <div id="olMap" style="display: block; position: absolute; top:
0px; left: 0px; width: 500px; height: 500px">

The trace shows that the image is 300x300 but placed at -145 and -222
wich means that at most 155x78 pixels would be visible, wich is very weird.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S