[mapguide-users] New King.Oracle 0.8 - improved performance

djonio djonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Nov 21 09:06:12 EST 2008

Haris, et.al.,

Using 8.5 w/logging and MG 2.0.2 I went the full route to a web site with a
couple of layers.
Good news ... Speed is very good!
Yes, a geom that I select is in fact selected, the properties appear.
However, the geom is NOT highlighted. (new feature is guess).

There does appear to be some issues during the Layer create phase. It seems
that if one is very, very deliberate and does not change his mind and select
a different class, things go well, otherwise ... ooopss.

r,
dennis