[mapguide-users] How to public true color satellite image?

toimoi atoiamoi at live.cn
Sun Nov 23 00:58:09 EST 2008

Hi everyone!

    I used mapserver to public landsat 7 data,the data format is geotiff,has 5 bands,I use bands 3,2,1 to create true color image.But mapserver just can output false color, the image looks bad.So I come to mapguide to try if mapguide can give out true color satellite image.I configurated the landsat data in mapguide web studio ,and the satellite image can be explored in web studio ,but it is gray color.My questuion is how to congfigurate  some thing to display true color satellite image with 3 2 1(R,G,B)band.

     Thanks