[mapguide-users] Doubts/Problems with query, find address, plot DWF and markup

Sergio Nistal Calvo serginistal at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:00:24 EST 2008

Hi, I have some doubts/problems:

1- How it is used "query"? I never get any results, I have some data in shp (shp, shx, sbn, sbx, dbf and idx) format and I transformed it to sdf with fdo2fdo but "query" doesn´t work in any format. Why?. 2- How do I edit the php script "find address" so that the city and the state are not as they are hardcoded in the Sheboygan sample, because my question is "Find Address" uses "rpc.geocoder.us" in Sheboygan. Does it exist a general web address to find any data? this is, can I use the function "find address" to find a name (not a number and a name as is done in Sheboygan to find a address), but only a name that represents a natural space in Castilla y León (a Spain´s region)? 3- I have installed the program Autodesk design review, version 9.0.0.96. With this program works for me the plot of DWF Sheboygan, but not with my data type shp, sbx, sbn, dbf, idx and shx (or with the transformation to sdf). (The message is: "Your current version of Design Review does not support files of this type") Do I need to install another program? What is the problem? 4- When I edit a markup I get the following error: "Fatal error: Can not create SWIG object type: MgCoordinateSystemTransform as the underlying object is abstract in C: \ MAPGUIDE2 \ MapGuide-2.0.1 \ Web \ src \ phpgenerictasks \ markup \ classes \ markupeditor.php on line 57 ", What is the problem?

Please, I stopped, could anyone help me?

Thanks and a greeting.