[mapguide-users] Creating Streets and info

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 24 09:29:57 EST 2008

I see the problem now.
You must include ALL the files, not just the SHP file.
After that you must select the shp file to be the "main" item (the star
button in Maestro).

I can send you a package where I have done this if you like.

The problem is that Maestro only displays "*.shp" in the file type, and
you must select "All files" before you can add those other files.
Feel free to add a feature request for the problem:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/newticket

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S