[mapguide-users] Scribble2

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:47:37 EST 2008

Well I am using MGOS 2.0.2 with IIS and PHP and then this directory
does not exist ... Instead of that I got
C:\Programas\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp
but has no bin folder or dll...
 Does Scribble only works with dot Net instead of php?

 Thank you very much!

Regards,
Pedro