[mapguide-users] Re: MySql Dataconnection problem

Carmelo Saffioti csaffi at libero.it
Thu Nov 27 02:12:40 EST 2008

How can I fix the "failed to read schema from data source" error ?

When I add a new Dataconnection with "OSGeo FDO Provider for MySql" everything is ok, in fact if I click on "Test connection" I get: Provider reported no errors... I assigned database, server, port, username and password, but there's nothing about tables...

What can I do?

Thank you very much in advance
Carmelo