Re[mapguide-users] fresh map in DotNetSamples

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:14:45 EST 2008

You have to programmatically refresh from the client side (AJAX Viewer)

Your .net code runs on the server side so it has to either write the
refresh() javascript call as part of the page response (if running in the
task pane or InvokeURL command) or write a special value that the client
understands as an order to refresh the map (if using XMLHttpRequest)

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieng