[mapguide-users] Tracing lines

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Nov 27 13:47:59 EST 2008

Try looking at the developers samples and guide available here:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples

There is a section on digitizing and redlining.  The concepts for creating a
linestring from a number of vertices are the same regardless of where the
vertex coordinates from (e.g. a database or from digitizing).

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com