[mapguide-users] Search Query and shorter url's

AmyN amy.norcott at cardno.com.au
Sun Nov 30 21:39:51 EST 2008

to do a custom search you need to create a custom command in the layout view
(at the bottom). When you create the custom search, you fill out the fields
as to what layer the search will filter through, and what fields you want in
the search result, then add the custom tool that you have created to a
toolbar.

not sure about the URL

Sumedho wrote:

> I have two questions
>
> 1: How do you download or obtain the code for doing custom search queries.
> There is an example application in the live gallery page but I cant find a
> download link for the code.
>
> 2: Is there an easy way to have a shorter url so that clients can easily
> access their site without a lengthy url.
>
> Cheers Sumedho

-----
Amy Norcott
GIS Analyst