[mapguide-users] Javascript access

Greenhough, Jamie JamieGreenhough at sierrasystems.com
Thu Oct 2 16:05:33 EDT 2008

I have 2 iframes on my page. 1 containing the mapguide mapviewer,
another iframe containing a page with additional feature details.

                <iframe name="viewerFrame">

                <iframe name="assetFrame">

I want to call the viewerFrame.formFrame.Submit() method. I am trying to
call it from Javascript located on a page in the assetFrame.

Can anyone tell me how to access the Submit() method in this scenario?

----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  Sierra Systems Group Inc. and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited.  Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email.  Thank you.