[mapguide-users] Unmanaged Performance

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 2 18:45:59 EDT 2008

I haven't tried just pointing to a directory with unmanaged data, all of
my feature sources have been set up to point to individual SDF files.
Perhaps that's why I haven't run into problems?  I have seen some
performance degradation accessing unmanaged data across network shares,
but I guess that's to be expected.

Jason