[mapguide-users] StatusScale issue in scale ranges

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Oct 5 06:24:28 EDT 2008

Can you clarify the problem a bit?

If you have a layer with scale ranges:
0-2000 : Red dots
2001-Infinite : Blue dots

Does it change from blue to red if you type in "2000" in the status bar
at the bottom?
Does it change if you use the slider (to the same range)?
Does it change if you drag a rectange (to the same range)?
(The change is expected behavior)

If you have ranges:
0-2000
4000-Infinite

The layer will be invisible in the range [2001-3999], which is correct
behavior.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S