[mapguide-users] what's holding people back from upgrading to 2.0?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Oct 7 18:09:19 EDT 2008

I have modified the viewer to prevent zooming closer than 1:100, because
the server performs terrible at that point.
I have logged an issue here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/523

I have not tried different styles, but I was guessing that the renderer
tries to
map the the entire polygon to pixels, and a building at 1:3 takes MANY
pixels.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S