[mapguide-users] SQL Import Spatial Data

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:02:00 EDT 2008

I had the pleasure of working with a beta installer of the Autodesk
SQL spatial provider and I was able to bulk copy from Map3D and create
maps in MapGuide using Studio 2009. I did see an issue with joining
external data one-to-many as it only returned one-to-one not sure if
this was fixed. I have not received any updates. The MapGuide
performance was great overall with my simple 5 layer and one inner
join themed map.