[mapguide-users] installing mapguide on server with php already on it

kawalski jhagedorn at bannerassociates.com
Fri Oct 10 16:32:11 EDT 2008

i have that dll in the ext directory and it is in the php.ini along with the
other extensions. but i still get the 500 error.  i downloaded for whatever
the link lead me to and copied it into the ext directory.  what do they mean
when they say it needs to be built?  sorry, i don't understand dll very
well.

thanks

kawalski

Ed Jobe wrote:

> SVN is short for Subversion, the system for maintaining the open source
> code. It was attached to the post I showed earlier and Jason copied it to
> his website as mentioned in the post that followed the one I showed you.
> This dll gets rid of the 500 error.
>

> Ed Jobe

>>> directory.  i have make sure that the mapguide server is running.  when