Re[mapguide-users] nderingService on MGOS 2.0.2

Alex Fordyce afordyce at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 17 11:49:02 EDT 2008

Well, I don't know if it's a "real" bug. The Developers Guide shows the
parameters as uCase as does the Server API doc. Maybe a mention of this in
the dev guide would help some people (it is the only parameter that is case
sensitive). Of course I'll never do that again, but it may save someone else
from a mild headache.  My feeling is that it doesn't really need to be
logged as a bug.