[mapguide-users] SPAM-LOW: Re: Oracle XE with ODBC?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Fri Oct 17 16:10:23 EDT 2008

Hi Andy
yes and I think the column names may need the tablename.column in double
quotes too.

For example:
  <element name="Geometry" xColumnName="DegreesWLongitude"
yColumnName="DegreesNLatitude" />
  </complexType>

may have to be:

  <element name="Geometry" xColumnName=''WELLSITES"."DegreesWLongitude"'
yColumnName=''WELLSITES"."DegreesNLatitude"' />
  </complexType>

I've tried the nest the double quotes " with singles ' and then load the
config files.. still nothing.

Yikes, I hope I don't have to move my database out of Oracle...

gordon