[mapguide-users] Services API: 'SelectFeatures' can't accept null properties?

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Sun Oct 19 11:51:15 EDT 2008

I tried Services API 'SelectFeatures' of 'Feature' on
http://localhost/MapGuide/mapagent/index.html.

fill the Resource id with a MS SQL Server 2008 feature source
    the Class name with a table name
and left other field as default.

the return is as follows:

Value for Prj_SpatialData property is null.
Value for Prj_SpatialData property is null. Exception occurred in method
MgNullableProperty.CheckNull at line 73 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\common\foundation\Data/NullableProperty.cpp

Prj_SpatialData is of nullable varchar(MAX) field.

When I manually update Prj_SpatialData='', OK, no error messages shown.

I tried several tables. Once one table contains a row with null field value,
the above message will be shown.

It seems SelectFeatures can't accept the null field value. If so, is it a
bug?