[mapguide-users] Zac's tile seeder with British National Grid

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Oct 22 09:02:29 EDT 2008

zspitzer wrote:

> you need to change the settings for the extents, the tempScales and under
> params both the mapdefinition, basemaplayergroupname

Check, check and check. However I don't understand what's needed regarding
the tempScales: whatever values I use to populate this array bears no
resemblance to what gets rendered into the drop-down list in the browser.
What should I be using? Currently I have typed in the values that were
generated by Studio, i.e.

    var tempScales = [5000,36840.31499,271441.76166,2000000];

I'm getting tiles but they're big, pink and not very useful!

zspitzer wrote:

> are there any javascript errors?

Only down to extent not being declared globally, which I've rectified.