[mapguide-users] Looking for GeoRSS FDO provider

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at Hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:31:02 EDT 2008

Hi zac & thank you for the quick answer.

The GeoJSON feed seem to be the right solution, but I'm not sure I
understand how to implement it.
1. Can I just build a data source connection, using the MGStudio against URL
.geojson file.
2. Do I have to to use MGOS v 2.X or can I use v 1.2.

Thanks
nim