[mapguide-users] Cyrillic alphabet/Encoding problem

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Fri Oct 24 12:57:42 EDT 2008

Nisha,
would you please clarify - is it me you are asking or milko_velichkov.
In the link I attached, it is the ajaxviewer, and it is a map created
with MapGuide Studio. If you are interested in more details, please send
me an email directly or start another thread in order not to spam
milko_velichkov's question about the encoding.

Stefan Dalakov