[mapguide-users] lack of MrSid - MGOS2.0.2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 15:34:20 EDT 2008

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) wrote:
> Frank,
>
> C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin>mgserver run
> Running the server interactively as an application instead of as a
> service.
>
> (5672) Server starting...
> (5672) PROJ4 Coordinate System Library
> (5672) Server started.
> GDAL: Auto register C:\Program
> Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\gdalplugin
> s\gdal_ECW.dll using GDALRegister_ECW.
> GDAL: Auto register C:\Program
> Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\gdalplugin
> s\gdal_MrSID.dll using GDALRegister_MrSID.
> GDAL: Auto register C:\Program
> Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\gdalplugin
> s\gdal_ECW.dll using GDALRegister_ECW.
> GDAL: Auto register C:\Program
> Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\gdalplugin
> s\gdal_MrSID.dll using GDALRegister_MrSID.
> MrSID: Opened zoom level 1 with size 12000x7500.
> MrSID: Opened zoom level 2 with size 6000x3750.

Dennis,

OK, it seems that things are working fine (from a GDAL point of view).
I don't understand all the mapguide level issues, but I understand that
mapguide is now quite sensitive to having the wrong or a missing
coordinate system.  I'd suggest searching the mailing list archives
where I believe coordinate system overrides have been discussed.

Best regards,