[mapguide-users] enterprise 2008 on laptop

AmyN amy.norcott at cardno.com.au
Sun Oct 26 20:08:35 EDT 2008

We have Mapguide Enterprise 2008 and MG server software installed on a laptop
that we can take to demo the capabilities of the program. We made a .mgp
from Studio 2007 to bring an already created package onto the laptop.

The catch is when you open a mapguide site in internet explorer the first
time, it won't load. Pressing refresh does nothing. However, when you go to
MG Admin on local host and save the server settings (without changing them),
and then logout, when we open the map in IE again, it will open fine - and
will work for the rest of the time the laptop is on...

It's a bit of a hassle to have to remember to save (the already saved)
server settings before being able to view any mapguide sites when the laptop
is started.

Anyone had this problem or have any ideas on how to resolve it?
Thanks!

-----
Amy Norcott
GIS Analyst