[mapguide-users] convert shp2sql2008

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Tue Oct 28 12:07:14 EDT 2008

AmyN I was using this tool before (SQL-Server-2008-Spatial-Tools). however
I've had problems uploading some shapes.
Some months ago I had the sql 2008 (CTP november 2007) and I used 1.1.2
spatial tool for uploading my shapes and it works well. After I installed
the sql 2008 (CTP febraury 2008) and I got some erros when I tried uploading
my shapes with geographic coordinates, so I got the last version (1.2.0) but
now not even
I can connect to the database. Then I decided to get another tool.

Zac I already have the fdo2fdo tool 0.7.5 (I mentioned it in previous post).
My problem is that I could connect this tool to the sql 2008 (my previous
post describes all what I did but without success).

Thanks,

zspitzer wrote:

> try googling for fdo2fdo or fdotoolbox

> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:08 PM, AmyN <amy.norcott at cardno.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> not sure if this is quite what you were looking for ... but worth a look?
>>
>> http://www.sharpgis.net/page/SQL-Server-2008-Spatial-Tools.aspx
>>

>> -----
>> Amy Norcott
>> GIS Analyst