[mapguide-users] Overlay Vector over Raster, problem with coordinate system

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 29 18:39:19 EDT 2008

Clarify that: you must configure your map to a coordinate system that matches the coordinate system of your raster images which you have set using the override. You can't just arbitrarily set an override on your raster images to match your map. With ECW you may see more than 1 override appear (at least with MapGuide Studio, I'm not sure about Maestro) depending on whether all the ECW files have an embedded CS or not. If they are all the same then hopefully there should be just 1. If not, override any that are unknown to a coordinate system that is valid for the raster images.

Dave