[mapguide-users] Is it possible to publish a session layer as WMS ?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Oct 30 05:01:51 EDT 2008

You can request this by creating a ticket.

If you want to speed it along, you can create an RFC,
but that requires some serious work regarding the
eventual implementation. This in turn requires
a lot of knowledge about the MapGuide inner workings.

Another option is to fund someone to build it and submit it.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S