[mapguide-users] RE: two requests

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 31 18:17:37 EDT 2008

I checked and It was already set to "Every time I visit the webpage".

Although I don't see how that would be reason for generating two requests to MG.

I also tried to find example of transparent PNG and I viewed it in IE 7. I used Fiddler and I can see only one request send for that png while when accessing MapGuide site I can see two requests send to MG.

Haris