SPAM-LOW: RE: RE: [mapguide-users] How to enable markup using Design review

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Sep 4 19:25:46 EDT 2008

I completely agree with your statement of " Man This is SO CLOSE TO PERFECT
FOR ROUND TRIPPING DATA".  For full life-cycle workflow, this kind of thing
has to work.  Right now I have clients that take that marked up DWF and
manually re-input it into Map either by viewing it in Design Review or by
(gulp) printing it.  That's just plain crazy.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com