[mapguide-users] Connecting to Postgis using MGOS1.2

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Sep 6 13:04:45 EDT 2008

This is most likely because the libpq.dll is missing.
Try opening the file PostGISProvider.dll with DependencyWalker:
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

You can get Studio 2008 to connect to MGOS 2.0 by installing the patched
dll;
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/relatedlinks

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S