[mapguide-users] Raster support

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:32:18 EDT 2008

via FDO, mapguide can use the fdo GDAL provider
the support is really problematic due to the lack of stability

here are the support notes - http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Ing. Cristian Galdini <
cristian.galdini at dek.it> wrote:

> Hi,
> Are .ecw and .jp2 supported by FDO GDAL in  Linux release mapguide 2.0.1 ?
> I think not.....
> What can I do?
> Thanks
>
> ________________________________
>
> Ing. Cristian Galdini
> cristian.galdini at dek.it
>
> ATTENZIONE: Il presente messaggio è utilizzabile solo dal proprietario
> dell'indirizzo ricevente. Contiene informazioni private e riservate. E'
> vietata la trasmissione, la distribuzione e la copia. Per favore contatti
> immediatamente il mittente replicando a questa e-mail se ritiene di non
> essere il destinatario previsto.
> DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
> addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
> Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
> sender immediately by reply e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168