[mapguide-users] MS SQL and SDF Join Problem

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 03:17:53 EDT 2008

Yes..my MG version is 2.0.1..Here is my situation. I have database that
contain 2 tables (as example). Both of tables are linked to SDF file using
unique id,and both data type are set to 'varchar'. Out of my curiosity, only
1 table are successfull linked to sdf, but the other one are not. It only
show the first row of data.I am frustated