[mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: MS SQL and SDF Join Problem

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 03:34:00 EDT 2008

Thanks for suggestion. I afraid i cannot change id data type to integer since
it contains both of integer and char such as 'FLAG 010'..i just wondering if
this is related to the space between 'FLAG' and '010'??

Try linking the tables with integer columns, that is usually the only
stable solution.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S