[mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: [ZS1] Re: MS SQL and SDF Join Problem

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 04:12:23 EDT 2008

This is definitely what i am thinking to do now. But i dare not to modify
these database(at least for now)even change it data type since i used the
same database that used by others application. Even more, i have 32 layers
that contain about 150 attributes for each. I dont think i have a lot of
time to insert new data into these new column.